The emulsion oil SintoCut is presented in two versions depending the we we want to give it:
- SintoCut PRO MIX: Emulsion oil 100% synthetic for HSS or carbide tools working, high speed and pressure sharpening or grinding. As well as solid carbide tools, carbide tipped sawblades and general tools manufacturing.
- SintoCut MIX: Emulsion oil for working with HSS or carbide tools: sharpening and grinding principally. Also knives grinding, circular saw blades back off or carbide tipped saw blades sharpening.
Our grinding oil has been designed following the next premises:
- Maximum grinding quality
- Maximum protection against corrosion, Note: is needed to use the right emulsion percentage on indicated water. Is highly recommended an emulsion concentration tester.
- High oil durability: there’s no decomposition
- Pleasant to use: No skin damage
There are two different kind of emulsion oils depending the work we have to do: SintoCut PRO MIX and SintoCut MIX.
Know which is yours:
|SintoCut PRO MIX||SintoCut MIX|
|Uso||Every kind of sharpening and grindings with speed and pressure.||HSS and carbide tools sharpening and grinding|
|Emulsion oil type||100% Synthetic||Mineral|
|Durability||No decomposition||1-2 years approximately.|
Easy to see when is dirty.
The SintoCut oils are designed for a long life without deterioration, is highly recommended the active filtering, due a right filtering is always recommended, only be adding as we have lost when we take the tools.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us for any further question and we will give you the best solution.