We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Economical roller band saw tensioning machine
Equipped with 0.75 kW (1 HP) motor for precise band saw feed
Roll saw tensioning machine without working table
Working table available as an option
|Band saw width||up to 250 mm. (up to 9,8")|
|Feed up speed||up to 7 m/min|
- Working table
|Model||Packing size||Packing weight|
|LM PRO without working table||400 x 510 x 400 mm||90 Kg|
|LM PRO with working table||2000 x 3150 x 600 mm||125 Kg|
- Low maintenance
- Precise band saw feed thanks to its 0.75 kW (1 HP) motor
- Band saw feed speed up to 7 m/min
- The optional equipment of the workbench ensures the proper setting and tensioning of the saw body
- Its excellent quality/price ratio makes it an essential piece of equipment for all types of sawmills
The ELITE LM PRO is specially designed for tensioning and hardening of band saws, thus freeing the saws from deflections and deformations.
It is equipped with a 0.75 kW (1 HP) motor to ensure precise feed of the band saw. It can also be equipped with the workbench as an optional configuration.
Why is tensioning necessary? Tensioning allows:
- Adjust the saw to the guides.
- Ensure the durability of the saw body
- Maintain all the faces of the teeth.
- Prevent reflections from the saw while cutting.
- Ensure a precise cut.