We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Automatic band saw setting machine for narrow bands and sawmills
For the automatic band saw setting from 20 mm (3/4") to 120 mm (4.72")
The Elite TR-5 has been designed for the heaviest of setting works, as it can set the teeth on band saws with a width of 20 to 120 mm.
You can choose between left-right or left-right-straight setting, which is used to remove the sawdust while the setting teeth give way to the band saw.
During any phase of the work, the stroke of the setting punch can be precisely adjusted by means of two knobs with scale, one for each side of the setting, so that we can give more or less setting and centre the setting of both teeth.
|Band saw width||from 20 to 120 mm. (3/4" to 4,72")|
|Tooth pitch||0-30-(35) mm (0" to 1,18" - 1,37")|
|Setter motor||0,75 kW|
|Connection||220/400 V. 3Ph|
- Set of band saw foot stands
- Machine basement
- Frequency converter to adjust working speed
- Stop ending for automatic stop after finishing working process
|TR 5 - Without basement||330 x 330 x 370 mm||75 Kg|
|TR 5 - With basement||400 x 400 x 1400 mm||95 Kg|
- Sturdy construction and long life machine
- Low maintenance
- Easy to use: suitable for both professional to beginners workshop operators
- Automatic setting of both narrow band saws and wide band saws
- Left/Right or Left/Right/straight tooth setting of the band saws.
SORRY: NO IMAGE AVAILABLE (YET)