We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Automatic and economic carbide tipped circular saws sharpening machine.
Face and top grinding on saw blades from 100 to 650 mm.
ELITE MD is our automatic, compact and economic machine for sharpening carbide tipped circular saws that allows to sharp all geometries of the top and face of teeth in circular saws from 100 to 650 mm. diameter.
Automatic sharpening is possible by programming a LCD panel.
The speed of sharpening is adjustable.
Collection tray for coolant.
|Saw blade diameters||from 100 to 650 mm (from 4" a to 25,5")|
|LCD display||with a very easy programming system.|
|Top and face grinding||of the circular saw blade tooth as the back off.|
|Top profile||flat, alternate, trapezoidal and all its combinations.|
|Face profile||flat, alternate|
|Tooth pitch||Up to 100 mm|
- Refrigeration system. Includes tray, coolant tank and pump
- Hollow face grinding system, includes high speed spindle at 24.000 RPM
- Increased the maximum diameter of the saw to 750 mm. (29,5”)
|MD||1250 x 850 x 1600 mm.||340 Kg.|
|MD Hollow facee||1250 x 850 x 1600 mm.||360 Kg.|
- Efficient and fast top and face grinding thanks to its infinitely regulable infeed speed
- All tooth profile can be sharpened
- Easy to use: suitable for both professional to beginners workshop operators
- Its design enables fault free, low maintenance for long
Circular saw blade refrigeration. The machine can be optionally equipped with refrigeration system which includes tray, coolant tank and pump.
LCD display with an easy programming of grinding process.
Grinding with coolant
Hollow teeth grinding
|Model||TOP GRINDING||FACE GRINDING||BACK OFF GRINDING||SIDES GRINDING|
|AVB 850||All tooth shapes||All tooth shapes||NO||NO|
|SVG 850||All tooth shapes||Flat teeth||YES||NO|
|MD||All tooth shapes||All tooth shapes||NO||NO|
|MVB 850||All tooth shapes||Flat teeth||NO||NO||MD mini||Flat teeth||Flat teeth||NO||NO|
|GBT 850 mono||NO||NO||NO||One side at a time|
|GBT 850 DUO||NO||NO||NO||Two sides at a time|
|GBT 851 DUO||NO||NO||NO||Two sides at a time|