Flat-face grinding machine for serial production
For grinding high-volume series of flat surfaces that require a perfect finish with minimum work cycle time
The ELITE S1 is our CNC grinding machine for interchangeable inserts up to 1 radius
A grinding machine for circular bevel blades with a diameter of up to 550 mm. (21,5″)
Control system with LCD screen and a numerical control axis for automatic grinding. High quality finishes with the best working times.
Its extreme ease of use makes it suitable both for the operator in the grinding shop and for on-site grinding in the production plants.
Wide field of view from the side panel
The complete cabin of the S1 allows a good view of the working area from its side panel.
And if that's not enough, a version with half a cab is available for an even better field of view.
|Grinding wheel motor||4 HP. Adjustable speed from 2000 to 3600 RPM by means of a frequency variator to adapt different wheel hardnesses|
|Two automated axes by means of controlled motors||X and Y axes|
|X axis||of 400 mm. total useful travel for the grinding process. Adjustable speed from 0 to 200 mm/sec.|
|Y axis||of 100 mm. total usefull stroke for the compensation of grinding wheel wear and positioning.|
|ON/OFF signal||to receive centralized refrigerant|
|ON/OFF signal||for connecting a pneumatic solenoid valve|
|8 programs available||for the recording of work cycles|
|Automatic lubrication system||for automatic work cycle programming|
|S1||1100 x 1300 x 2100 mm||650 Kg|
We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
- Programmable PLC panel with LCD display for easy and intuitive use at the press of a button
- Fully enclosed machine with automatic door
- Two automated axes by means of controlled motors
- X axis of 400 mm. total useful travel for the grinding process. Adjustable speed from 0 to 200 mm/sec
- Y axis of 100 mm. total usefull stroke for the compensation of grinding wheel wear and positioning
- Wheel motor of 4 HP. Adjustable speed from 2000 to 3600 RPM by means of a frequency variator to adapt different wheel hardnesses, achieve different finishes and obtain an energy saving of approximately 30% due to the high stop/start volume per work cycle
- 8 programs available for the recording of work cycles
- ON/OFF signal to receive centralized refrigerant
- ON/OFF signal for connecting a pneumatic solenoid valve
- Automatic lubrication system for the spindles and guides
Direct drive grinding spindle
For maximum precision and power transmission, the grinding spindle is actually an electro-spindle, manufactured with a double stainless steel sleeve, the motor is internally cooled to increase bearing life.
Intuitive and very easy to use LCD control screen
With the guided data entry system, it is very quick and easy to program insert grinding values such as roughing cycles, tool angles and radius
Details that matter: Lighting by LED lamp
Allows for good lighting with low power consumption
Integrated cooling equipment
With a decanting system to keep the coolant clean for superior grinding quality