We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Universal tool and cutter grinding machine
For the sharpening of all type of tools, from those used in carpentry to those used in mechanics. Its wide range of accessories allows us to adjust it for any job
The ELITE 70 is our high precision and robust universal tool and cutter sharpening machine, designed for the toughest jobs, as it allows to load up to 200 kg on the working table, achieving accuracy of microns for the most demanding sharpening or grinding of your cutting tools.
The Y axis (depth) is moved by ball screw and recirculating ball bearing guides for the smoothest and most precise movement possible. Therefore we can guarantee resolutions of up to 0.005 mm.
The X (table) and Z axis also slides on recirculating ball bearing guides, in its manual version it is moved by a toothed belt to achieve the smoothest and most vibration- free movement.
In its automated version, this X axis is also driven by a recirculating ball screw.
In spite of its great robustness and precision, its general operation is very simple and comfortable, since all the movements are made from the front of the machine, being able to move the table (X and Y axes) from the rear.
Direct grinding wheel motor for full power (2 HP) with variable speed drive from 3000 to 9000 rpm
(Optional up to 18.000 RPM)
Work table with 360º rotation, to be able to work from all the positions that are required, it has graduation for a precise adjustment of the position.
|Grinding wheel motor||from 3.000 to 9.000 RPM. and 2 HP (Optional up to 18.000 RPM)|
|Grinding wheel diameter||Up to ø150 mm|
|Work table||870 x 160 mm tiltable from +90º up to -90º|
|X-axis useful travel||550 mm|
|Y-axis useful travel||200 mm|
|Z-axis useful travel||400 mm|
|Vertical spindle rotation||360º|
|Spindle horizontal rotation||180º|
|Maximum weight on the table||200 kg|
- CNC control panel for up to 4 interpolated axes. Management easy and guided. LCD screen
- Motorized vertical movement. The hand-wheel is driven by the front of the machine
- Screen to visualize realtime position with up to 3 axis (X, Y, Z)
|CNC version||1700x1400x1800 mm||1400 Kg.|
|Manual version||1500x 870 x 1400 mm.||1200Kg|
- Grinding with different diameter grinding wheels with speed variation from 3,000 to 9,000 RPM and 2 HP grinding wheel motor
- Working table with double "T" clamping for extra rigidity in the fixation that allows loading up to 200 kg, achieving micron accuracy for the most demanding sharpening or grinding in your cutting tools
- 360º tilting table. By loosening the central screw and the two side tabs, the table allows for 360º rotation
- Very easy to use and accessible control
- Very robust mechanics for a long life of the machine.
Full enclosure or half enclosure available as an option.
Control panel to adjust the direction of wheel rotation and speed depending on the diameter, as well as the different programs available as an option.
Control panel with digital scale position indicator. Up to 3 axis: X, Y, Z available as an option.
Versión with 1 CNC axis (Z vertical) and digital scale on X, Y, Z axis