DEDICATED FILTERING MACHINE FOR OUR MACHINES ELITE MODELS MVB, SVG, AVB, AND OTHERS. USABLE FOR OILS OR EMULSION BLENDS
- High quality 2 µm filtration
- Gravity refrigerant return system: Energy savings of up to 50% due to the fact that a return booster pump is not necessary
- Dirty coolant pre-cleaning system using powerful neodymium magnets coated in stainless steel, very quick and easy to clean.
- Possibility of filtering more than one machine with the aditional optional pump.
- Filtering flow: up to 50 liters per minute
- Grinding accuracy is improved: by filtering and cooling/heating the coolant, tolerances due to thermal expansion are eliminated
- Ready to install inside the machine
- Very easy setup process
ELITE FILTRAmaq UNO. MACHINE BASIS.
The new ELITE FILTRAmaq UNO, is our autonomous equipment for the filtration of grinding/sharpening liquids, up to 2µm. It represents a renewed and improved version of the previous model.
It is ready to be installed inside the ELITE model machines such as AVB, 850, SVG 850, MVB 850, or GBT 850.
- The filtration system is very affordable in size/quality.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Available with nominal filtration flow rates of 50 l/min
- Included a magnetic bar to remove magnetic particles before the filtering process, thus increasing filter cartridge lifetime.
- Customers can now use high quality sharpening oils such as our SintoCut PRO MD synthetic oil: combined with our filter systems, they will never have to change the oil again, they will simply have to refill the oil lost during normal work.
- The useful life of the grinding wheel increases up to 4 times.
- The surface roughness of the cutting tools is improved, especially when dealing with a hard material such as tungsten carbide. This makes your tools more competitive.
ELITE FILTRAmaq UNO. HOW IT WORKS
FILTRAmaq UNO. SPECIFICATIONS
|TECHNICAL DATA||FILTRAmaq UNO|
|Filtration flow rate||Up to 50l/min.|
|Filtration quality||Up to 2µm|
|Connection to the sharpening machine||Return to filter by gravity. 2" filter inlet. Sending coolant through the own pump of the grinder installed in the filter. Optional it can include its own pump to send the coolant to the grinding machine autonomously|
MACHINES COMPARISONS AT A GLANCE
|MODEL||FLOW RATE||INDEPENDENT UNIT||MAX NR. OF CONNECTED MACHINES||CHILLER UNIT|
|FILTRAmaq PRO||Up to 200 l/min.||Yes||5||Optional|
|FILTRAmaq SOLO||Up to 50 l/min.||Yes||1||No|
|FILTRAmaq UNO||Up to 50 l/min.||No (ONLY IN ELITE MACHINES)||1||No|