ECONOMICAL ROLLER BAND SAW TENSIONING MACHINE
EQUIPPED WITH 0.75 kW (1 HP) MOTOR FOR PRECISE BAND SAW FEED
- Low maintenance
- Precise band saw feed thanks to its 0.75 kW (1 HP) motor
- Band saw feed speed up to 7 m/min
- The optional equipment of the workbench ensures the proper setting and tensioning of the saw body
- Its excellent quality/price ratio makes it an essential piece of equipment for all types of sawmills
ELITE LM PRO. THE CONCEPT.
The ELITE LM PRO is specially designed for tensioning and hardening of band saws, thus freeing the saws from deflections and deformations.
It is equipped with a 0.75 kW (1 HP) motor to ensure precise feed of the band saw. It can also be equipped with the workbench as an optional configuration.
Why is tensioning necessary? Tensioning allows:
- Adjust the saw to the guides.
- Ensure the durability of the saw body
- Maintain all the faces of the teeth.
- Prevent reflections from the saw while cutting.
- Ensure a precise cut.
ELITE LM PRO. HOW IT WORKS
Roll saw tensioning machine without working table
Working table available as an option
Our machines include the variable frequency drive as a standard feature, so you can adjust grinding wheel speed at the optimal value and also reduces energy consumption.
ELITE LM PRO. SPECIFICATIONS
|TECHNICAL DATA||ELITE LM PRO|
|Band saw width||Up to 250 mm. (up to 9.8")|
|Speed feeding up of the band saw||Up to 7 m/min|
|Model||Packing size||Packing weight|
|LM PRO without workbench||400 x 510 x 400 mm.||90 Kg.|
|LM PRO with workbench||2000 x 3150 x 600 mm.||125 Kg.|
MACHINES COMPARISONS AT A GLANCE
|MODEL||TOP GRINDING||TOOTH WELDING||SIDES GRINDING||SETTER||OTHER|
|SC 10||20 to 300 mm. bandsaws||-||-||-||-|
|SC PRO||10 to 10 mm. bandsaws||-||-||-||-|
|EVG 300||50 to 300 mm. bandsaws||-||-||-||-|
|SSC 300||-||-||50 to 300 mm. bandsaws||-||-|
|MMV 300||-||50 to 300 mm. bandsaws||No||-||-|
|SC 2||10 to 70 mm. bandsaws||No||No||Optional: TR2 / TR3 mounted on SC 2||-|
|LM PRO||-||-||-||-||Leveling + tensioning|
|TR 5||-||-||-||20 to 120 mm.||-|
|TR 3||-||-||-||10 to 80 mm.||-|
|TR 2||-||-||-||10 to 45 mm.||-|