ECONOMICAL BAND SAW WELDING MACHINE
THE BAND WELDING MACHINE FOR THE WORKSHOP THAT NEEDS TO WELD WITH THE "BUTT WELDING" SYSTEM SAWS OF CONSIDERABLE WIDTH FROM 5 TO 30 MM (0.19" UP TO 1.18")
- Greater sensitivity in the welding and annealing of thin bands of the stainless steel and bimetal band saw, without additional flux and in a few seconds
- Electronic current control
- Electronic annealing current
- Cutting shear included
ELITE SOLDAmaq 30. THE CONCEPT.
The Elite SOLDAmaq 30 is our bandsaw welding "Push and Go": Just follow the welding parameters we provide you with depending on the thickness and width of the saw, close the saw clamping jaws and push the welding button.
For fast, economical and durable welding of the band saw, ELITE has 4 models of steel band saw welders according to the width we need.
It allows to do both the welding and the annealing of the band saw in one single clamping and without adding any additional material or flux.
The SOLDAmaq EC deburring machine can be used to remove the welding seam.
ELITE SOLDAmaq 30. HOW IT WORKS
SOLDAmaq 30. SPECIFICATIONS
|TECHNICAL DATA||SOLDAmaq 30|
|Steel bandsaw width||From 5 to 30 mm. (0.2" to 1-1/6")|
|Bandsaw thickness||From 0.5 to 1 mm. (0.02" to 0.039")|
|Installed power||4 kW|
|SOLDAmaq 30||600 x 800 x 500 mm.||52 Kg.|
THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR YOUR WORKSHOP. Optional equipment
Equip your workshop with the complete equipment to satisfy all your welding needs:
- The cutting shear to cut the band saw at 90º without burr.
- The SOLDAmaq 30/40/60 band saw welder for welding with the "butt weld" system for steel band saws
- The SOLDAmaq EC deburring machine for removing the weld seam without re-heating the bandsaw
MACHINES COMPARISONS AT A GLANCE
|MODEL||WELDING TECH||STEEL||INOX - BIMETAL||CIRCULAR SAWS||OTHERS|
|SOLDAmaq 30||Butt welding||5 - 30 mm.||No||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq 40||Butt welding||10 - 40 mm.||No||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq 60||Butt welding||20 - 60 mm.||No||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq 80||Butt welding||20 - 80 mm.||Ocasional: 10 - 34 mm.||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq PRO 40||Flash welding||5 - 40 mm.||10 - 27 mm.||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq PRO 65||Flash welding||10 - 65 mm.||10 - 41 mm.||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq 320||TIG||60 - 320 mm.||No||No||-|
|SOLDAmaq 1200||Resistance||-||-||150 to 1200 mm.||-|
|SOLDAmaq EC||-||-||-||-||For deburing of welding strip|