We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Bandsaws and circular saw blade automatic sharpening machine with low maintenance.
For straight tooth and spaced straight tooth sharpening and setting in band saws from 10 up to 70 mm wide (0,4" to 2-3/4")
It also allows to sharpen steel or CV circular saw blades from 110 up to 600 mm (4-1/3" to 25,5")
The ELITE model SC 2 is our band saw sharpening machine for spaced triangular and triangular tooth profile that can also sharpen circular steel saw blades from 110 to 600 mm.
The band saw in placed in vertical, with a bandsaw carrier adjustable according to the length of the saw, which saves space in the sharpening workshop.
The machine is available optionally with the automatic bandsaw setting device, with the following setting options: right-left-straight or right-left.
It is also possible to select the sharpening infeed load: only the front of the tooth or the front + back.
Frontal control panel, with only the necessary buttons for very easy handling
Setting machine installed on the grinding machine, as an option
|Band saw width||from 10 to 70 mm. (0,39" to 2,75")|
|Band saw thickness||from 0,5 to 1,5 mm. (0,019" to 0,06")|
|Tooth pitch||from 5 to 30 mm. (0,19" to 1,18")|
|Tooth profile||straight and spaced straight|
|Working speed||54 teeth/minute. Optionally available with electronic speed regulator from 10 to 60 teeth/minute|
|Grinding wheel RPM||Aprox. 3.000 RPM|
|Grinding wheel motor||0,55 kW|
|Saw blade diameter||from 110 to 600 mm. (4,3" to 23,6")|
- Setting machine installated on the grinding machine
- Working speed regulator from 10 to 60 teeth/minute
- Coolant system complete, includes pump, water tray, hoses and tubes
|SC 2||810 x 920 x 1560 mm||130 Kg|
|SC 2 + TR 2 setting||810 x 920 x 1560 mm||150 Kg|
|SC 2 + TR 3 setting||810 x 920 x 1560 mm||180 Kg|
- Economic and quality sharpening of bandsaws and circular saws, saving work space thanks to its vertical system placement of the bandsaw
- Sharpening of bandsaws with triangular and spaced triangular tooth profile
- Sharpening of CV and steel circular saw blades
- Possibility to select the sharpening infeed load: only the front of the tooth or front + back
- Independent tooth pitch adjustment
- Independent adjustment of grinding wheel depth and input/output speed
- Version with setting machine: Right-left-straight or right-left setter option
Band saw sharpening machine without the setting machine installed
Sharpening of tooth profiles: straight and spaced straight
SHARPENING A BANDSAW
SETTING MACHINE TR 3 MOUNTED ON SHARPENING MACHINE SC 2
SHARPENING A CIRCULAR SAW