We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Universal tools sharpening machine with up to 4 CNC axis
Unbeatable quality/price for an automatic CNC machine
Extremely easy to operate
The ELITE 92 our most popular universal tools sharpening machine now automated with up to 4 CNC axis (X, Y, Z, A) specifically designed for the sharpening tools in the woodworking business.
Its working table allows a maximum load of 100 kg, for the most common sharpening or grinding of cutting tools.
The X (traverse) and Y (depth) axis are moved by dovetail steel guides and the Z (vertical) axis movement of the table runs on linear recirculating ball bearings. All the automated axis are actioned by ballbearing screws.
Its general operation is very simple and convenient.
The grinding wheel head can be rotated 360º with respect to its vertical axis and 90º with respect to the horizontal axis.
Grinding wheel direct drive motor with variable speed drive from 3.000 to 9.000 RPM (Optional up to 18.000 RPM).
|Grinding wheel motor power||from 3.000 to 9.000 RPM. and 1.5 HP (Optional up to 18.000 RPM)|
|Grinding wheel diameter||Up to ø150 mm|
|Working table dimensions||730 x 210 mm|
|X-axis useful travel||450 mm|
|Y-axis useful travel||170 mm|
|Z-axis useful travel||250 mm|
|Vertical spindle rotation||360º|
|Spindle horizontal rotation||0º to +90º|
|Maximum weight on the table||100 kg|
- CNC control panel up to 4 non interpolated axis (X, Y, Z, A). Management easy and guided with LCD screen
- Table rotable 360º in the horizontal plane
- Half enclosure
- Full enclosure
|Without enclosure||1500x870x1400 mm||450 Kg.|
|Half enclosure||1600x 1150 x 1500 mm.||640Kg|
|Full enclosure||1600x 1150 x 2100 mm.||700Kg|
- Grinding with different diameter grinding wheels with speed variation from 3,000 to 9,000 RPM and 1.5 HP grinding wheel motor (Optional up to 18.000 RPM).
- Direct drive electro-spindle with frequency variator as a standard
- The X (table translation), Y (depth) axis move on dovetail guides, Z (vertical) moves on recirculating ballbearing guides.
- Centralized lubrification system with manual operation.
- Very easy to use and accessible control
- Very robust mechanics for a long life of the machine.
Half cabin with control panel available as optional equipment.
Grinding cycle setup
Sharpening cycle stop avoiding collisions with the tool automatically
Axis referencing and manual movement
Speed regulation of manual movements
Speed regulation of automatic movements
Control panel easy to operate
Manual centralized lubrification system