We reserve the right to make design changes in the interest of technical progress.
Universal tools sharpening machine
Our most popular universal sharpening machine because of its unbeatable quality/price performance.
The ELITE 92 is our most popular universal tools sharpening machine because of its excellent quality/price performance and because it is specifically designed for sharpening tools in the wood sector.
Its working table allows a maximum load of 100 kg, for the most common sharpening or grinding of cutting tools.
The X (traverse) and Y (depth) axis are moved by dovetail steel guides and the Z (vertical) axis movement of the table runs on linear recirculating ball bearings. All three axis are actioned by trapezoidal screws.
Its general operation is very simple and convenient.
Working table with a load capacity of up to 100 kg movement by means of rectified steel guides with comfortable hand wheels for front and longitudinal movements.
Detail of grinding wheel holder with protection for grinding wheels up to ø150 mm. The grinding wheel head can be rotated 360º with respect to its vertical axis and 90º with respect to the horizontal axis.
|Grinding wheel motor power||from 3.000 to 9.000 RPM. and 1.5 HP (Optional up to 18.000 RPM)|
|Grinding wheel diameter||Up to ø150 mm|
|Working table dimensions||730 x 210 mm|
|X-axis useful travel||480 mm|
|Y-axis useful travel||210 mm|
|Z-axis useful travel||250 mm|
|Vertical spindle rotation||360º|
|Spindle horizontal rotation||90º|
|Maximum weight on the table||100 kg|
- CNC control panel up to 4 interpolated axes. Management easy and guided with LCD screen
- Motorized vertical movement. The hand-wheel is driven by the front of the machine
- Digital position visualization of up to 3 axis: X, Y, Z
|Manual version||1500x870x1400 mm||400 Kg.|
- Grinding with different diameter grinding wheels with speed variation from 3,000 to 9,000 RPM and 1.5 HP grinding wheel motor (Optional up to 18.000 RPM).
- Direct drive electro-spindle with frequency variator as a standard
- The X (table translation) and Y (depth) axis moves on dovetail guides. The Z (vertical) axes on guides with recirculating ballbearings.
- Very easy to use and accessible control
- Very robust mechanics for a long life of the machine.
Direct wheel-holder motor with variable speed drive from 3000 to 9000 rpm.
Optional up to 18.000 RPM